I’m pleased to announce the release of ring-logger 0.7.0!
The goal for this release was to refactor the code in preparation for future improvements and to remove the timbre & onelog (which pulls log4j, etc) dependencies. Those were moved to the new companion projects that also have 0.7.0 releases: ring-logger-timbre & ring-logger-onelog
- Remove timbre implementation, was moved to ring-logger-timbre
- Remove OneLog implementation, was moved to ring-logger-onelog
- Replace keyword arguments with a proper map in wrap-with-logger
- Replace :logger-impl param to :logger
- Make Logger protocol more simple: It has just two fns now:
- github: https://github.com/nberger/ring-logger
Feedback & contributions are all welcome!